ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Mark time. mercy of the markets as the lithium boom retreats. another 6-8 weeks before we know how deep this goes, after the drill starts next week.
    then another month or so before scoping results.
    options just raised 460k, should have enough cash til next year.

in the meantime the benchmark PLS charts shows another 30% fall, so we are at the mercy of the times, with our share price constantly falling since the drill started. Decision time whether to load at these prices, without know how deep this goes is difficult. Apparently someone said the drill will only go 200 meters. I was hoping for 300 meters.

May have left the run too late as lithium boom has peaked according to the benchmark PLS. But BGS moved quick to drill, yet not as quick as the results came in for DKO.

Price should stabilize around these levels until we have certainty of the depth. So its a reward/ risk ratio that I cant estimate. Don't know how they calculated the resource estimate from 750kg of rock at 2.49% li2O average.

Anyone care to explain how they got the resource estimate without deep drilling to know the depth.
    No takers before, so take it most forum talk is sidestepping reality while selling for profit. Whatever works within the rules/law to increase capital to live a better life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.