FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Investor Presentation-BGS.AX, page-181

1. 6,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    I like your thinking Andyrooooo,
    Before we get to far ahead of ourselves, a gold deal would be ideal, and i think one will be coming soon enough but there are some key items that need to be completed before hand.
    Way back in November 2014's AGM, it was mentioned that all preliminary work had been done and Digby Wells had completed necessary paperwork to file with the government :RE haul road. From my recollection of the haul road it was using existing infrastructure that made up approximately 40% of haul route, it had to bypass a couple of villages. IMO Doomba would of been a good outcome for BGS (if it had of started when it was planned to) as the need for Randgold to build a haul road to mine, would of helped BGS with another large portion of road.
    As well as the haul road, an EISA was also supposed to of have been prepared for submission to the Mali government. I have asked on numerous occasions where this sits and as yet had a reply.

It was also mentioned in someones recollection of the meeting that Willisee believes Sprott will take up his options ??? Sprott currently have 14, 000,000 options with a strike of 25c. This thinking goes along with what a few have suggested when Sprott sold down.

The investor presentation IMO was for a different purpose than the excuse of "sending it out because not many come to the meeting" We as current shareholders know what we have, nothing in the presentation was really new.
    As we sit and ponder what this CR is, I think a substantial investor want in.

All IMO
    gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.