LTR 2.65% 87.3¢ liontown resources limited

There is no doubt we will achieve the debt finance close even...

1. 3,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2651
    There is no doubt we will achieve the debt finance close even if, and it's a big IF, we get some sort of quasi debt funding from Hancock Prospecting where there's ample liquidity!

Hancock/Gina Rinehart has well over $1bn invested in LTR. So there is no way the finance will not be done. Even then, we are talking about a working capital facility and repayment of Ford, which as I have previously posted will require to be repaid as they will presently have their foot on the security over KV. Forget all the BS about insolvency and operating at a loss. We are not going to be selling any product for a few more months and the writing is already clearly on the wall that battery quality chemicals are on the rise. We also have numerous "analysts" forecasting deficit conditions in second have of calendar 2024.

I have said before that today's price is not overly relevant to me as I am not a seller but rather a buyer and I did so for a further 20k plus shares in the last seven days. What I am focused on is the share price and our operating performance post June '24.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.3¢
Change
0.023(2.65%)
Mkt cap ! $2.121B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.0¢ 86.5¢ $3.699M 4.238M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 83037 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.5¢ 217975 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.