LTR 0.88% 85.8¢ liontown resources limited

If it were true that LTR was in desperate straits and all...

1. 3,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2651
    If it were true that LTR was in desperate straits and all finance options were deemed either unavailable, exhausted or refused, then there remains the capacity to raise more equity. The project is the top of its class, as is its jurisdiction and resource. All of those are facts, and as the project is within spitting distance of production with funds to get it there, as well as an improving set of market conditions, raising equity funds remains an option.

If equity was the solution, then the gap for working capital to positive cashflow has been assessed at $160m as the Ford facility would remain in place. Let's just assume a raising is done at say $0.90 per share then we would have to issue around 175m new shares taking our total shares on issue to about 2.6bn shares. We would then be fully financed to positive cash flow with a buffer. There are numerous options for LTR management to explore as they have the best project etc as I said above. Market conditions have been adverse as observed by all players! This is not peculiar to LTR, and institutional investors know that and recognise the inevitability of the electrification age that LTR will play a major part of!

Scare mongering by those with agendas unfriendly to investors here do not deserve responses. I do not like to ignore posters but when there are clear lies being spread, one has to act to discredit them and then turn off the diatribe.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.8¢
Change
0.008(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $2.109B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.5¢ 85.3¢ $5.835M 6.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 154662 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 168982 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.