LTR 1.28% 79.0¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - BMO Conference, page-90

1. 3,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1571
    Tell us you are telling nothing new here without telling us that …

You pretend that the current market price isn’t already aware of the fact that LTR team are seeking an alternative smaller funding source than originally proposed? Do you expect the smaller funds would generate a larger impost on cash flow than the original amount in the current market conditions? Really? Are you that transparent?

I also hold LLL and frankly I wish I had a way to drop that like a potatoe. When that finally reopens for trade it has got ALL of the changes in market conditions to catch up on since it went into long term trade halt/suspension. Do you recon anyone will get out anywhere near its current ticket price on day one of it entering trade again? I’ve written off that little side game for me - are you still holding out hope of a profitable outcome for ASX shareholders there?

But in terms of LTR, I get it, someone here decided to make nuisance in LLL threads so you tried to bandy up others to come “over the fence” for a little gamesmanship. Problem is the entry ticket price here is now a long way north of where it was when you could maybe join the real game here and so long term holders (whether they sold at $3, held or sold and rebought) are seeing your comments for what they really are - strawmanclutching comments - seen many of them here over the years. They all eventually float away.

You don’t have any figures to offer across all of your attempted posts today? None? Really - nothing at all? Oh well - no loss there I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.010(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.915B
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 82.0¢ 78.5¢ $11.44M 14.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 342418 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 102506 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.