VR1 4.76% 2.2¢ vection technologies ltd

I haven't been on the Vr1 threads for a while as they descended...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I haven't been on the Vr1 threads for a while as they descended into nonsense. But this presentation sparked my interest and I am eager to hear everyone's thoughts.

The thing is, when doing such broad, non-specific presentations as the one above, VR1 is relying a lot on the trust its investors have in the company.

This trust was at an all time high as the SP flew through previous ATH and then BOOM, a cap raise that was repeatedly told to us was not necessary or on the horizon.

So they're relying on trust which they have very freshly betrayed as far as I am concerned.

I was previously as bullish as anyone on these guys, but the more questions I asked, the more it appears you get spun around in this web of "digital transformation metaverse billion dollar future industry etc etc" without actually getting any tangible information. For example, what exactly does this presentation include that the last year of presentations doesn't, besides the hype...... No specificity in terms of margins, WHO they're selling WHAT to, whether its recurring or one off payments (contract lengths?), what exactly these "partners" have agreed to, were we not also due an update on the hospital trials at the end of 2021? what happened to those? there seemed to be a LOT of hype around that at the time and what now?

Anyone who sees the above presentation as specific and eye opening, please enlighten me as to EXACTLY what this presentation has said that is new information not known 6 months ago?

Im not downramping, I was once a die hard VR1 fan however all ill say is to make sure you REALLY understand whats going on here rather than just joining the hype train. As you read each slide, just ask yourself what does this actually mean for VR1? Everyone agrees the metaverse will be a massive industry, buy WHY VR1 specifically? Look past all the buzzwords and hopefully you see something I cannot and can inform me as to what I am missing.

Smart ass illogical replies will simply be ignored and Ill move on from these threads once again. I am genuinely intrigued and interested as to peoples conclusions drawn from this presentation.

None of the above is advice, just my opinion.

Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $5.447K 266.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 888723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 132049 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.