CCM 11.1% 5.6¢ cadoux limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Brisbane Mining Conference, page-138

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    @dbd25
    Well you know what they say... The market is never wrong! Except the countless times that it is. And the market would know better that Roly, who was buying at higher levels than this.

I have touched on the reasons why the SP is a current levels, previously. Poor communication is part of it, but certainly not the only reason. As I have also said before, voting machine, weighting machine. Companies can fall in and out of favour with the market. Just because FYI is 'out of favour' at the moment, doesn't mean that the Company's prospects are weak.

In June 2018 I sold out of Karoon Energy Ltd at circa $1, and made a small loss. I thought the Company had good prospects, but the SP continued to languish. After selling the SP continued to decline (I felt vindicated). During COVID they got smashed, like all Oil and Gas Companies (this made me even more content that I sold out). But rather than patting myself on the back, I should have been looking at the incredible opportunity that was being presented. The SP bottomed around 36 cents (down 64% from when I sold out). They are currently trading at $2.21 (up over 600% in a little over two years). Moreover, it is up 120% from when I sold out about 4 years ago.
    Lesson Learnt! History often repeats itself - FYI - 86c to 23c to $2+ ??

Investment time horizons are an important factor when making investment decisions. I think many FYI investors (in the past) had a short term time horizon. They lost patience, and now I suspect many are gone. But don't think that just because the SP is languishing at these levels, that the Company doesn't have bright prospects. SP performance doesn't always reflect the underlying business performance / prospects.

GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.007(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $6.005K 108.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 285090 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.