CCM 0.00% 6.3¢ cadoux limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Brisbane Mining Conference, page-175

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Roly does have great belief and more visibility into what's going on that anyone on this forum. Despite being heavily invested, he voluntarily elected to put more hard earned on the line. Obviously he deemed the risk / reward profile of that investment to be appealing. I guess the 'sunk cost fallacy' could apply to anyone who hasn't sold - including yourself.

I agree that updates should be more 'meaningful', and certainly more clearly communicated.

Not sure what you were "told", but I don't recall the Company announcing there were major offtake agreements being finalized. The government grant provided to A4N was part of a regional funding proposal that FYI did not qualify for.

The exploration expenditure in Thailand, was most likely a 'payment' to renew that exploration licence.

Suggesting that the Terms defined in the Term Sheet will be alter by Alcoa due to a changed Marco environment is sheer speculation -in theory it is possible. I do agree with @canuck81 that there is delay with the Joint Development Agreement. But then again, it took the Alcoa Board 1 year to agree to allocate the funds to this venture, so clearly things more slowly.

Roly has indicated that the feedstock will be a blend of FYI and Alcoa feedstock. In all probability to Demo Plant will be built in the US.

DYOR.
    GLTAH!

Last edited by getmurt: 08/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59733 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 40580 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.