CCM 1.59% 6.2¢ cadoux limited

IMO you are on the right track re your views on FYI - I read a...

1. 1,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 989
    IMO you are on the right track re your views on FYI - I read a few of your posts last night and wanted to give you a few light bulbs but wasn't able to as only 3 allowed per day on HC (and yesterday I was very active on HC).

Obviously the overriding deliverable for FYI is consummating the JV with Alcoa. Whilst this is taking longer than many expected, this doesn't surprise me - commercial negotiations, trials etc invariably take a lot longer than initially envisaged, especially when you are dealing with a major like Alcoa with their stringent risk management and quality assurance controls etc.

I remain optimistic that the JV with Alcoa will in due course come to fruition, in which case FYI's future will be secured. Assuming that the JV proceeds as previously announced, FYI's current market cap of approx. $90 mio (undiluted) compares very well to their 30% NPV interest in the Project. Of course, if the JV falls over for any reason it's back to the drawing board and I would expect FYI shares to be hit hard.

GLTA & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $22.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.2¢ $11.71K 181.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15468 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 3241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.