MAG 9.86% 7.8¢ magmatic resources limited

Played golf at the Yeoval Open tournament today. Ran into the...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    Played golf at the Yeoval Open tournament today. Ran into the owner of Lady Ilse. Was getting the bustle to get to the first tee so only got a short Q&A with him. He said the MAG boss (drilling team?) saw him last week and they are about to start a new program on his ground this week. I am sure he said they were only drilling 5 to 8 metres and “exploratory”?? Readings? Didn’t get much time to talk to him as had to rush to the first tee and had a 7. Lost the Yeoval Open 67 to 66, such is life….
    Gold is more important than golf or is golf more important than gold?
    Going to post over on ALK soon as the barman lives halfway between Yeoval and Dubbo (not far from Toongi) and has more property at Tomingley and said ALK have approached him to drill on their ground soon west of Tomingley on new ground. So there is a fair bit more drilling and wider expansion so it seems at the moment.
    Monday/Tuesday will be very interesting with the Boda results and ann. I suspect they will be “good”. As to a company maker, I am not going to get ahead of myself but this week and the next few months will be interesting all the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.007(9.86%)
Mkt cap ! $32.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.8¢ 6.8¢ $14.99K 210.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13020 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 6499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.