MAG 9.86% 7.8¢ magmatic resources limited

Posted this on some of my other local holdings today : Was told...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    Posted this on some of my other local holdings today :

Was told today there was a report yesterday a drilling company in the Wellington area was suspended for (alleged) “Illegal drilling activities”. They were not named. Don’t know who it was yet or who they were drilling for but it will come out pretty quick in a small country town. Doesn’t take long. I suspect who it may have been as I saw a drilling ute (name on side) at 2.00 p.m. yesterday and the passenger was asleep as they went past me on the highway. I thought is strange for a drilling ute to be around at 2 pm. and they must be working hard to be busted by lunchtime. You only ever see them at 6.30 pm when they are coming into town on dark. Don’t know what “illegal Drilling activities” would be? On someone else’s ground, unauthorised entry, trespass??? Who knows? It will come out but I don’t think it would be good for the mining/exploration company involved. There are a few unhappy property owners out there too, they might have been sweating on someone making a mistake. It will come out soon......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.