MAG 3.28% 5.9¢ magmatic resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Broker Briefing, page-353

1. 5,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7981
    Hi All,

I'm out of the sin-bin - missed ya'll!

Some interesting observations on the recent trading action per below.

Make of it what you want, but if I had to guess, I'd say someone is getting a few (more), without letting the share price go too high (could be just me looking at it too much).

Chart below shows:

- gets bought up big on high volumes then gets forced down to close lower on the same day (ie. where the green arrows are on the chart)

--- 4 May - $1.3M worth gets bought at average price of 19.4c, share price goes as high at 21c, then closed down at 18.5c

---10 May -  $1.1M worth gets bought at average price of 21.4c, share price goes as high at 23.5c, then closed down at 20.5c

- following each of the high volume days, it gets sold down on low volumes/less than half the previous volume (ie. where the red arrows are on the chart)

- 500k single sell order put up at 23c- if you really want to sell, surely you'd break down that order into smaller orders?

- 18.5c looks like good support so should bounce hard, in that current upward channel

- running out of time to accumulate more before Rose Hill results drop in 2 weeks and then more drilling at Rose Hill begins at the same time/week later max (ie. trading might get a wriggle on going forward, especially the closer we get to Rose Hill results)

- and then Lady Ilse diamond drilling begins too, potentially at the same time as Rose Hill (ie. two diamond rigs at two different targets/areas and getting closer to/confirming either/both discoveries

- and then they'll go drill a deeper hole(s) at Kingswood (below that 382m @ 0.2% Cu) and try and hit the high-grade core below the last drill, and get a discovery there too

- and then they'll go drill at the Parkes project and get into proving up another Tomingley there

So, a few things coming up and a potential discovery or two (or three).

As Peter said at that presentation that he did last week at "that place" which I can't mention the name of (while speaking about the Wellington Project (ie. Rose Hill and Lady Ilse)):

"Strategic location around the Boda discovery..."

"we think we're very close to making some breakthroughs there; in terms of significant discoveries"

--> close to making significant discoveries (plural) (and that's just around Boda (ie. at Rose Hill & Lady Ilse)).

SVY & ALK added $250M on A discovery (ie. $1.15 equivalent in MAG share price)- what's the math on two (or more discoveries)?

See how it goes but I'm quietly confident that they will come, one by one (the discoveries).

Cheers,

GB.

MAG - Chart - 12-05-21.jpg

MAG - schedule.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $24.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $18.61K 307.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 75000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 247959
Last updated 15.18pm 14/06/2024 ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.