TKM 5.88% 3.2¢ trek metals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Copper Day Event, page-4

1. 4,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1639
    I recommend you visit Tengraph -all the information is on the DMIRS web site. There are three applicants including one of my company's application for which an agreement to acquire -if we are successful- is in place with TKM. Normally ballots don't take this long -maybe because of Covid - I don't know and I don't know when the ballot will be conducted. Given TKM are now exclusively focused on Pincunah I presume winning this ground position to add to the 'compelling' gold results at Garden Creek isn't a priority now as there has been no references at all to those very high grade results in any recent TKM announcements to ASX.
    QXR have an option to purchase my tenement adjoining and as well as lithium potential there is the gold 50 metres from the high grade gold results announced by TKM -the historical nickel and of course an 11 km strike of iron ore as referred to by TKM in their releases.
    I mentioned MRR because the 2.02% Li - 1.75% Rb and 1276 ppm Cs within a very narrow strip of land is directly on the boundary of the very large tenement the subject of the ballot which I felt was relevant. If you visit MRR -TMB - MIO (Infinity) new prospectus its fairly obvious that the entire Tambourah -Western Shaw area is shaping up as a new lithium -caesium and rubidium province - apart from the gold -base metals and iron ore potential . The caesium values are very high -whether that is indicative of a potential resource will only be determined by exploration but given not a single ceasium mine is now in operation on the planet I personally am pursuing high value metals in lepidolite as well as spodumene. Best of luck -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $14.46K 430.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8422 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 58381 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.