NMT 2.60% 7.5¢ neometals ltd

Hi Dunken, the Mount Edward Nickel looks interesting, note EM...

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Hi Dunken, the Mount Edward Nickel looks interesting, note EM complete and results awaited with further drilling and EM in September, targets that are linked to the same nickel find as adjacent nickel strike.
    I wonder at the scale of this potential and if we get results of EM in September things may start to move up here.
    The rest looks good but a year or more away, trading well under cash in bank value we could certainly do with an early hit to lift the price, it says price sensitive NO so perhaps I’m reading to much into the Mount Edwards EM timeline and potential, I thought the sulphate grades showed hight nickel content but no share lift on the news the EM results should give better indication of deposit scale.
    September not far away so we find out soon enough if theres value in these EM results, what do you think?
    The rest of presentation is pretty much what we know already with timelines still a bit far out to realise value today which is probably why we trade under cash in bank, there’s a typo I think on one chart stating June looks like it should be Jan but apart from that it’s same old stuff, except for the Mount Edward nickel and EM results due and September activity, which has me thinking, fingers crossed, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $51.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ $12.21K 159.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62123 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 120498 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.