LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

LNU seeing a breakout above Nov 2012 SP price levels ( around 8...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    LNU seeing a breakout above Nov 2012 SP price levels ( around 8 c at that time ) . The five years C & H pattern with base at 1 c and top at 8.5 c again achieved today , means we are sure shot looking at a SP of 15.5- 16.0 c in next few weeks / a month or two max .

Above 18 c we are off to the races in a multi year bull market ( ofcourse typically in such a long term bull market SP periodically retraces violently even by 40 % to 50 % to remove all weak hands on the way up, the trick is not to trade this stock from now onward , but just keep it as a core holding in the bottom drawer over next few years ) .

So it is more or less confirmed that we are on the cusp of a multi year SP breakout on LT charts, fundamentally heading for some great news on customers acquisitions /sales achieved , over oncoming quarters in 2018 with simultaneous rerating of SP .

To me it looks we can see atleast 50 c SP by end 2018 . Long term can be a billion dollar MC kind of situation if things happen the way I thing they should but one step at a time now.

I can be totally wrong in my opinions DYOR GLTA ( Discl ; position taken today at 5.7 c SP )

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.