LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Hi holders, After a long hiatus, I've bought back into LNU. I...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi holders,
    After a long hiatus, I've bought back into LNU. I picked some up at 5.7 after that large volume spike and mini breakout from the condensing triangle. It popped up on one of my breakout scans and I jumped in. Great to see the market waking up to the potential of Linius. What's also great is to see Village investing to pump up the Linius team. What a collection of talent they have amassed with networks and connections spanning the globe in multi billion dollar industries. With such a tight register this could move very quickly. I'm very happy to see some traction finally starting to happen. It really looks like it's time for LNU to step out of the shade and into the sun. As the word of Lunius' capabilities spreads, and larger players wake up to the potential, I'm expecting some more eye opening days like today in the near future.
    GL to all holders new and old, I believe it's just the start. Any revenue announcements will send this skyward. As boxes are ticked I think it could go exponential. Do your research on this one, I'm impressed with what I've found.
    Last edited by Rob007: 11/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.