LTR 2.73% 94.0¢ liontown resources limited

Projected SC6 price $1400 is not achievable? Who knows. It...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Projected SC6 price $1400 is not achievable? Who knows. It doesn’t matter, downrampers. Just understanding the cash cost and production rate is enough. If SC6 price starts to head south, it would bring all miners/developers/explorer down. Achieving $1400 is good for everyone as far as I’m concerned.

LTR, PLS, CXO, SYA, PLL are discounted less to African plays. Not saying they won’t be successful, but each one of us applies discount% to African plays at this moment because of universally agreed political risks involved. That’s why they are undervalued and we are overpriced ALWAYS!!!

Resource is important and the foundation. But once a reasonable resource base is formed, it comes down to effective management to deliver the project. One step at a time, not too fast, not too slow. I believe LTR’s ambition is real and there is also a clear strategy into the future without too much dilution and a ticking debt bomb.

Personally, I like the experience more rather than the result. Doesn’t mean I don’t care about the result. I believe if the experience is enjoyable, the result won’t be bad. Let’s enjoy this journey and wish Liontown and management successfully. They know what they are doing and they are doing it as fast as possible. DON’T OVERESTIMATE HOW MUCH OUR MANAGEMENT CAN ACHIEVE IN A YEAR. MEANWHILE, DON’T UNDERESTIMATE HOW MUCH OUR MANAGEMENT CAN ACHIEVE IN NEXT 5 YEARS.

No hype, just good faith. We will be above $2 before Christmas after this temporary set-back.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
0.025(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.5¢ 95.0¢ 91.0¢ $4.251M 4.576M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 176198 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 95441 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.