S2R 0.00% 11.0¢ s2 resources ltd

Funny you say that gruntov.. about the change in attitude or...

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    Funny you say that gruntov.. about the change in attitude or whatever you want to call it. I assume you are talking about the actual presentation at the conference. I havent seen that yet myself to judge it. Looking forward to watching it but when I was reading through the presentation above it almost seemed like a different person wrote it compared to previous ones. It seemed to be a bit more energetic and assertive. More exclamation marks after statements, capitalised words and phrases trying to emphasise the points and a hightened tone etc. Like an up tempo written version compared to the tone of previous ones , similar to the hightened tone of what you were describing at the conference presentation.

I'm not one for over hyping/ hard sell style of announcements. Id rather it be as neutral and balanced as possible as long as they clearly convey all the facts and expand of them as needed for the non geo's amongst us. I dont think this one was overhyped btw.. Mark Bennett laid it all out pretty good in my opinion. There is only so much you can say when not much has really changed since the last announcement.. A bit of drill progress and geophysics sans results. Sometimes its just a bit of time and a bit of love from the drill bit that is needed but it can seem like not much has happening during that period. I accept there is a need to reach out and sell the message to some people a bit stronger because there is a competitive environment in terms of attracting and retain capital but the most important thing is that the fundamentals are sound.. the strategy and progress of what we are doing on the ground is prudent and going to plan. As far as my little peanut brain can discern its all fine in that regard. I'm actually pretty excited, in a slow motion kind of way. Success or not I still get a kick out of seeing the plan mature into its conclusion, although obviously winning is better.

We have a range of high potential projects as far as can be discerned at this stage. Enough on the go that bad news from one is not a huge disaster because there is likely other streams of newsflow backing it up soon after. I like that. We dont have all our eggs in one basket but the size of the eggs are still more Emu than Quail should they ever hatch.

We have been battered by the overall share market decline along with many others but seem to have reasonable support around this level. I think the fact that we have a few large solid holders stops there being so much turnover and maybe also limits the number of people spreading the message as such. You only have to look at how quiet this forum can be at times compared to some other companies with billions of shares and a lot more share holders that really dont have that much exciting going for them in the near term.. They advertise and spruik their message through various channels so have more of a following you might say, but it doesnt mean that what they actually have is any good. Like flogging a dead horse, just that more people know about it.

With Blackadder now defined, and with less drilling than initially planned (WITH JUST 8 HOLES)! we have a platform to go forward to the next stage that should at least provide some nearish term newsflow. Hopefully good.. It wont take much to move the needle on this one I think. Ditto for Glenlogan. It may not be just a couple of drills for a quick motza but at least its high potential and we are actively drilling it as we speak so good news of various degrees could drop at any moment.

There are all sorts of other things that could happen in terms of deals or market action, especially with the gold price doing what its doing and the likelyhood of a rotation from the tech stocks to commodities and hard assets. It wont take much of that orphaned tech cash to go looking for a home to add some interest to companies such as s2r should the world not collapse in the meantime, let alone Agnico making a move to fill its need for future ounces before the madness unfolds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $117.4K 1.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79953 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 12545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.