RED 2.90% 35.5¢ red 5 limited

The banter from both sides makes me smile. Pikey makes money...

1. NWL
    287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    The banter from both sides makes me smile. Pikey makes money regardless of what is going on and more if Tragic is right. The SLR grumpy lot will always be that way as they will never make their money back but it makes for a few daily laughs.
    Ha, Tragic was right it happened before June 25. Cheaply is a perspective, what difference does it make to us, dividend is the rainbow unicorn. You cannot trade a block like that on market without taking a little cream off the top it is isn’t Apple Inc. i would have preferred to cancel as this would have been beneficial to all metrics. Seeing I don’t have a crystal ball or read minds I can only guess there has to be a bigger play as half billion in the back pocket with cash flowing in every day must be a pretty powerful weapon.
    Note: SLR shareholders voted for the “merger” 98% from memory. They must have been the minority who made money and thought it was a good idea or the bosses mates. RED shareholders didnt get a vote if we did I wouldn’t have voted yes but let’s be honest my % is not going to swing the vote. Oh and there is more to a share than gold price and market fluctuations, where was the doomsday people when the market tanked and RED went up. Shares prices are all about what is happening in the future not today.
    Back to the other true red, Shiraz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.010(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $2.414B
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.3¢ $9.516M 26.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 331651 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 409958 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.