RXL 0.00% 16.5¢ rox resources limited

My cursory look at the 2 announcements did not reveal multiple...

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    My cursory look at the 2 announcements did not reveal multiple changes. Were there numerous changes? Mistakes do happen. The problem is when they are ongoing.

I am reasonably comfortable about the alignment between Rob Ryan and shareholders (ie share price appreciation mindset ) as:

1) Including the shares he will be issued (at 20c) after the AGM, he has enough skin in the game (paid for shares) for him to care about where the share price goes.

2) Fortunately, the Performance Rights have share price hurdles, that are of course above the current share price. The number of PR’s are material enough to want to get the attached shares into your hands.

3) I get the impression that RR is a bit of a mining geek and would actually like to see Youanmi get into production.

4) In the techie chat he recently had about refractory gold (the link is on the company’s web site) not only did RR give the impression that he knows what he is doing, but he made a comment about wanting to be on a golf course when he was 60, or something to that effect. If he actually receives all of his Performance Right shares during the next couple of years, combined with the shares that he has acquired for cash consideration, and the company in fact becomes a 100k ounce per annum, high margin producer, RR will be able to pack his bags and buy a new set of golf clubs.

I believe the best outcome for RR is for the company to take the project into production. I personally dislike intensely the added on perks that highly paid executives receive and wish that they would increase their personal wealth by simply buying shares on market like the rest of us, but the corporate world is what it is and you can still see large incentives to achieve outcomes at Rox.
    Last edited by smartdude: 17/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $119.6K 720.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 100999 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 75934 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ 416369
Last updated 15.48pm 08/05/2024 ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.