DEG 0.41% $1.23 de grey mining limited

The mistake I made (recent one) was hanging around for Indee...

1. 10,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    The mistake I made (recent one) was hanging around for Indee settlement by Lill the CR boy. I thought he couldn't possibly screw that up. Hmmmm, was I wrong. The medicine would require a lung, kidney & ball GT! If only I was in lightly, I'd count my losses. It's the new crowd of hopefuls after the slaughter has already been done to LT'ers that is a pill too hard to swallow. I own up to the mistake of coming here in the first place but, the way things have been handled with apologists on top of that ranting about a resource that remains speculative to this day is simply useless banter! Unproven resource in the ground is just that. Unproven! Why not discuss how we can deal with this useless management? Be more constructive surely? Constant chatter & pretty pics of what we may see months later than anticipated is pretty piss poor effort on those posters behalf. Anyone been versed in how BLK fared? That's a lesson that even this mob would find difficult to replicate but, a very sound warning I would think....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.