BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Thankyou so much for posting this. Interesting points and my...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Thankyou so much for posting this. Interesting points and my opinion/commentary:

1) I don't know how long it will take them to respond. I've never done it myself, I've never done a FOIA request. My guess is it should be relatively swift. If you don't have any idea, how can you guess it will be swift. Cease making any claim if you're unsure (your guesses are not the most accurate).

2) The integration, I'm saying nearing completion... I think this is nearing completion and it should be a matter of weeks before that's launched. Again, be weary of making claims like this - we will hold you to it.

3) The only commercial agreement is with a VMS provider. It got caught up in the holidays. Everybody's back to work now. And it's been an unseasonally cold holiday so that would definitely keep people indoors and their fingers too cold to answer phones or type

4) My feeling on this is we're probably looking at a couple hundred, maybe 300 channels to start. Then share, pretty soon we'll have arm wrestle over pricing but somewhere between 1000 and 2000 bucks a channel. OK, now you're estimating around $300k-$600k of almost pure profit. Delivery on it please.

5) Akida as a software solution could potentially actually generate revenue for us even before the IC comes out. I'll believe it when it happens.

6) The next slide, again, these are representative potential customers. I wanted to give you some names just so you get a sense of the universe. Nice name dropping

7) While the burden's never comfortable, we're far more cash efficient than many of the players that we've talked about. Comparison to others (especially in the private sector) is not reason enough - you have shareholders to answer to and can't run the company like you founded and own it.

8) Accelerator sweep. I say it should this week, maybe it's already went to the media, be out next week. Has this eventuated?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.