KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

I didnt have doomsday penciled in my calendar but the masses...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I didnt have doomsday penciled in my calendar but the masses have seemingly spoken. The discount on the CR seems a bit steep on face value but i think taking a step back we really a still at a concept stage of the business delivery and so perhaps warranted to raise. The fact that since the length suspension the company has continued to deliver and so I have a strong bit of confidence this will continue as sales increase and expansion works takes place.

The industry has proven to us all that its not as straight forward as one would initially suggest. The fact KLL have made it this far and are at this stage in getting their product to market is fantastic. While rivals are weak, experts are on site and memories are fresh, SOP prices are strengthening and macro factors align, its a great time to be putting the foot down and enhancing the longer term performance opportunity of KLL.

The support from foundational holders sounds to be strong and the fact that K+S are incorporating any additional output into a 'take or pay' contract underpins the confidence anyone should have in the product and opportunity going forward.

Wont be the first time a share price has dipped and nor will it be the last. The value proposition and cash flow future that KLL offers only strengthens from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.