BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

HI allthis is an excerpt from my correspondence with Eric Coates...

1. 440 Posts.
    HI all

this is an excerpt from my correspondence with Eric Coates - co founder of ablation tech. I have asked him the same question about their patent.

"The technology, both the system and the process, is protected under US and international patents that cover the system and its application, both for uranium mining as well as other applications. So we feel well protected legally. The patenting was not done with our in-house attorney, but an independent intellectual property firm. And, while we understand that a patent does not physically prevent anyone from copying the system, there are a number of subtle engineering issues that we have discovered and addressed during development that would not be obvious to someone who might simply look at and copy the system. These are not disclosed in the patent documents because the patent document is broad enough that variations of the system with and without the changes made to address these subtleties are both covered. We require any client coming to our facility to sign an NDA developed by our intellectual property firm. So, from a technology standpoint, we feel well protected as well. "

Hope this helps to clarify the situation.

Eric Coates
    Ablation Technologies, LLC

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 11:20 AM, administrator domain wrote:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.