BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

hi buc i think thats a miscalculationit should be 75000 t x...

1. 440 Posts.
    hi buc i think thats a miscalculation

it should be 75000 t x $1320/t @ $50 u3o8 price
    = $99 million dollars in revenue from hansen deposit per annum. - expenses etc. if i am not mistaken BLR has about $40 million is tax losses that has yet to be claimed from the start of the shell company in 2004/2005. ( feel free to correct here)

if capex is about $80 million then roughly speaking payback is only 1 year. and then we will have extra cash. Not only that if you look at the scoping studies, it includes ablation and milling into the opex and capex - i dont think these number has included ablation as being a BOO (build own operate)= more cost cutting etc. so the CAPEX and OPEX could be lower than $80 mil and 30 /lb respectively.

on top of this there should be revenue from royalties etc from ablation or joint venture.

what i like most is that we are going into production in Q2/3 this year. as the FIRST LINE. they didnt mention 2013/2014. So it seems to me that there is very high confidence level that ablation is going to work and permit to use ablation ( only kinetic and water, no chemicals)is straightforward.( just my assumption) It is obvious that they are and will acquire assets from other "ready to mine" uranium deposits for this statement to be valid.

All the best guys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.