EMU 3.57% 2.7¢ emu nl

Letter sent to Doug Grewer CEO at...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Letter sent to Doug Grewer CEO at 11.55am,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Doug,

Having seen the Emu updated, titled Investor Presentation Fiery Creek Georgetown QLD, I have concluded that my recent response to you did not strike a chord.
    I was hoping to see the board invigorate with some understanding of what stimulates investor interest. To say I'm disappointed with a presentation of regurgitated information is at the least, not hopeful. Stating that you have boots on the ground throughout 2024 does nothing.

You will notice between 11am - 11:30am, the drop in share value. The 11:30am drop was me, selling off at less than half of what I put in.

Congratulations, Emu has become at least viable as a vehicle for declaring CGT losses for 2023/2024 tax year. It is abundantly clear that the board is either incompetent or at the very least not commercially aware of what is required to bring this project to the forefront.

Good luck to you and the board, as you join the likes of Moho Resources and several other mining groups that do not deserve investment. Fingers crossed, you may be lucky enough to have a hostile takeover event on the horizon.

I expect other investors will likely follow me off the ledge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $2.092M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $27 1.002K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 411734 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 19506 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.