EMU 0.00% 2.5¢ emu nl

There are better opportunities out there. To be honest, I'm done...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    There are better opportunities out there. To be honest, I'm done with mineral exploration companies. There are some great ones, but they also have a great board that are focussed. Emu is a typical example of a company that has a board that is unfoccussed and not commercially aware on how to make something viable. They're basically living off the share holders.

Doug actually called me a few days ago, telling me they would be in Sydney and inviting me to meet with them. It wasn't viable because I'm over 3 hours away. Admittedly, that's decent of them, as they could have ignored the shareholder's concerns. However, they're not going to tell me anything different and I can afford my own beer.

I've been harsh, but stake holders need to know that they're being paid by the shareholder and we want a return for it. They cannot do capital raise after capital raise and then consolidations because they keep mucking up or doing nothing of value.

Have a peek at Moho Resources, run by Ralph Winters. The only digging they're doing is the company straight into the ground.
    I'm annoyed I've lost quite a bit of money, when I should have been making a profit, however Australian tax is great when it comes to CGT. I would still rather make a profit though.
    The sentiment required button below should have a, "Run and don't look back" option.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.137M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 440200 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 122344 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.