KLL 0.00% 2.5¢ kalium lakes limited

phosphatephosphateI know this has been discoed previously but...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    phosphatephosphateI know this has been discoed previously but can not find the thread anymore!!!

Has anyone got a way to monitor SOP prices? I have looked online many times and am always abit frustrated as all graphs appear to be showing slight different trends or be paid research papers, but as a broke uni student I don't really want to pay 80-100 usd to look at some analyst forecast. I understand its not a very tradable commodity like iron with daily price changes available but there must be a reliable source out there tracking SOP and MOP prices. I did find this just in a report indicating a huge price increase this year but we are way past July now....

Additionally below I stole this from a older other HotCopper post, its MOP so not same but from reading SOP follows very closely MOP prices at a slight premium and since MOP market is much larger I guess there's a decent bit more coverage. What would be interesting is also analyzing the effects of Chinas ban on fertilizer export ban and Belaruse ban. From reading China will ban exports from 2022 of "Phosphates" I hope that includes SOP not just MOP and DAP. It does appear however that since this news is at least couple weeks old if not older it should have been priced into the SP somewhat by this point by the market. Additionally it does appear that the EU will impose some sanctions on Belaruse but leave the fertilizer exports alone I assume to keep the prices stable for EU farmers.

Hopefully management can get private debt instead of this credit raise and we re-rate to at least 52 highs!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3672/3672771-5c172b8e85fd637a819fd1fb9a46a508.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.