KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

True Kimo, and especially for any new young investors, to learn...

1. 5,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3867
    True Kimo, and especially for any new young investors, to learn to take some profits on a pump, especially if it's a pump without any news, it's best to lower your average and therefore lower your risk, at least until one gets very experienced in the market and has built up a respectable group of colleagues and advisors as well.

I've freed up some cash recently on a couple of other stocks, but not on KLL, because I think that KLL will (hopefully) push forward, though it may be slower than some expect. It was a great achievement to become Australia's first SOP producer, and a nascent industry is always difficult to build.

If they have a capital raising, then I will be participating and supporting the company, I like their grit and determination. I hope the SOP price improves. I also had to have a bit of a chuckle when I saw all those helicopter images in the presentation slides, I think they have a sense of humour.

Overall though, on my portfolio, I have gone to 30% cash now, and might increase that, even though I'm doing some due diligence on a couple of other stocks.

As for KLL, as usual, we may need to be even more patient, which is quite ok by me, even though I'm getting old now.

(Quote from Monkey - "The Phoenix can fly, only when it's feathers are grown").

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.