IXU 0.00% 2.7¢ ixup limited

I used to work at TAB and can testify to how ridiculous the...

1. 4,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    I used to work at TAB and can testify to how ridiculous the management is and how much a dying company it is.

Im super surprised it ever managed to short Squeeze all the way back to $5.16 now (when I was working there price was $3.50 and heading for $4 when I was working. I was surprised as to how it was rising despite issues with management and restructuring of things.

Just as even more surprising is the fact BET has a spare $4Billion laying around to take over BET!!! I remember seeing their share price from around 15-20c levels and they've hit around $1.50!! Australia has a clear HUGE gambling problem.

I guess IXU is positioned well by having one of the BET Cronies within IXU Management who has thick skin in the game as a BET Major Shareholder.

In good time we will find out how it may benefit IXU. Price action has been confusing as heck to say the least with REGAL FUNDS selling just abit over 1% of shares who presumably have been loaned out (10M shares max) to some CFD providers.

Could be a wonderful short squeeze if this sector is still in this much demand. Bet was 20c got to $1+

Here is IXU at 18c today. If 20c cleared it still may move 100% all the way to the highs of 42c as TAB/BET/PBH money flows into this more "speculative" play

Still don't have enough conviction to form an appropriate sentiment hence keeping it on NONE for the time being GLTAHz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $135 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 129410 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 122411 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.