TSO 9.59% 3.3¢ tesoro gold ltd

@Robsch, could reply for some reason! HC I.T. issues!A fair...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1260
    @Robsch, could reply for some reason! HC I.T. issues!

A fair point to raise. I do not know how much water a gold process plant would use, but I shall mention a few positives that TSO has to it's advantage. It's in a pro-mining country and they generally support good viable projects if a good enough case is put forward (TSO won't be a fly by night operation IMO). They are close to the coast line, so the actaully cost of a pump station and reverse osmosis plant would not be that expensive I don't think. To suck sea water out, they will need a licence and permission to build the above.
    I know that one of my other Chillean holdings (HCH, a copper and gold play), have been granted such permission and they are approximately the same distance from the coast, (give or take a few KMS). It took HCH a few years to get this approved and the MD (CE) was well ahead of the curve and market in predicting it's requirement. Given that Zeff and CE are both in Perth, it wouldn't surprise me if they had a chat about the processes to get this thru the government and subsequent licence.

Good point to raise, and worth a discussion on HC!

All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.