LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Im still absolutely voting AGAINST delisting. I think as...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Im still absolutely voting AGAINST delisting.

I think as shareholders we have the strongest position and probably most shareholder engagement that this company has had to date.

I think if you are prepared to hold it then you want to ensure they restructure their remuneration finally (and you have a chance to do this while it is listed and in literally 3 months time at the AGM). They can still implement the strategy they mentioned while listed (its the same one they articulated last year anyway) and you can decide when you want to sell and at what price etc.

If they execute then the share price should follow, if they don't then at least you can sell.

What you can't control if they delist is the dilution of your shareholding, the implementation of preference shares etc for private equity

Livetiles is not in a position to be dictating terms (look at OneVue Ventures restructuring their debt to Livetiles due to delisting - they are a lot savvier int the tech world so they are voting with their $$$ in no uncertain terms against delisting ) so they will take whatever they can get and they will need to raise money if delisted VS being listed . its a question presented to them and they chose to ignore it.

I should make it clear I'm a shareholder and I believe if it stays listed its in my interests as 1) I believe the illiquidity discount should remove and 2) I can sell whenever I want. Ive lost confidence in management but if at the AGM they listen to shareholders, keep the same strategy but check their spending, restructure the remuneration ill consider staying in the business as its worth more than 0.3x ARR or could be.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.