VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

Ann: Investor Presentation FY 2011 Results , page-8

1. 3,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    hi Psych..

thankyou for the kind remarks. Wish I had invested in Pipe...
    however it's nice that Steve Baxter wants to sit on the Vocus board and contribute. Your correct in saying future assumptions are difficult however d_ricardo has pointed out that even with a 50% increase in EPS for the current year with FX gains striped out that's 15 cents per share. With the quality and credentials of VOC management coupled with the explosive demand for bandwidth a PE of 12 is reasonable I would have thought. Where VOCUS are incredibly smart is that while everyone is building data centres ( including themsleves) and going to the ""cloud"" very few company's are focusing on connecting the Cloud/Data Centre back to each company's office - an essential link in the process. Dark fibre is a very high EBITDA margin product and that's why VOCUS are laying it as fast as they can. As James stated recently in an interview on the Digital River purchase ""This is an important milestone for the company in our strategy to become the leading infrastructure provider to the telco, cloud computing and retail ISP"".
    markets." Advice ? VOC is $1.80 today..Mark de Kock, the business strategist for VOC bought on market on Friday and today which is a good sign. Technically the SP has not given any signals that the downtrend has finished but my pick is $1.60 - $1.80. You might need to hold unrewarded for 18 months or more but on a longer term time frame I expecting VOC to for the same way as MAQ when it was $1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.