ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    You know mate, you say a lot of interesting things and I generally try to read what you write when it’s not absurdly long/repetitive.

However I think you are really stretching to find this a bad report. Will the price go up - no I don’t think by much - I have been saying for a long time that it’s going to need at least a year of positive npat before the analysts start paying notice. For someone like you that won’t cut it and that’s fine.

however from my point if view it’s a terrific report. What I was hoping for was for Tesserent to get close to positive NPAT after backing out the refinancing costs. With one off costs of 11 million relating to the refinancing, I have no doubt now that 2023 will see Tesserent deliver a full year positive NPAT.

you keep banging on about the next 3 quarters being bad and yes we know that seasonality means that they will not be within cooee of the Q4 result. However there is a reason why PCP is used - to allow investors to eliminate the seasonality noise. I feel very confident that on a PCP basis, Tesserent will show good results for each of the coming quarters.

You absolutely can be right about the price dropping - we are heading into an unknown macro environment and TNT is no longer a darling of the Reddit crowd who don’t understand anything and piled into Tesserent because security was the flavour of the month. Long term though this company has not put a foot wrong and is executing brilliantly. Now I need to stop there, before I have a longer post than one of yours!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.