DRO 2.11% $1.21 droneshield limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - FY22 Results, page-6

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    No im highly confident it was. The US took a serious look at their CUAS approach i think around 2019 (could have been later) and took a organized a holistic approach in response. I think the DoD approval/endorsement was also a strong win for the partnership work DRO has put in over the last 3 years as on their own it's a tough slog.

Not sure about your second comment, perhaps i was misreading the report but we've got $16m in revenue due in 2023 I had thought, thats sales made last year due to be paid in this year? I could be wrong.

We always need to see more sales but i'm also curious if they'll change their threshold for sales reporting now to only disclose the higher amounts. i.e. $1m won't be reported on anymore. Have to see how things play out but im in no rush to see sales thought i'm acutely aware that SP will trend downwards overtime without material announcements. Irrelevant long term and perhaps you'll be inclined to top up provided you can get some insight into the small scale roll-out. i.e. if they equip 20x military locations with avg 300k worth of equipment within a qtr then thats $6m worth of revenue we will see on the qtrly that we dont see as announcments. The market is usually a great machine to transfer money from the impatient to the patient.
    Last edited by specvestor: 02/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.025(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $1.059B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.23 $1.17 $4.517M 3.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 64690 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 88263 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.