PHX 0.00% 3.1¢ pharmx technologies limited

Ann: Investor Presentation FY22, page-21

1. 2,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    @Tiga33
    If the lawyers could not agree on a basis for resolution of the issue, I am not equiped to say in whose favour this will be resolved.
    1. Was there a formula agreed by the parties to determine the consideration payable for the remainder PharmX (Could be).
    2. How was control passed to Telstra? Was there a Novation of a Contract or Shareholder (Unit Holder ) agreement between Fred and Telstra.
    3. Then what was passed to Telstra. I guess COO only able to find this out after they bought the balance and full control a year or two ago.
    4. Then there is the question of the Warranties by the Vendor of the remainder of PharmX bought by COO. Do the warranties adequately cover representations of that (PharmX) which was purchased by COO a couple of years ago.
    5. COO must have had advice to initiate these proceedings that included a reasonable basis for the claims made.
    6. It seems to me that because COO already held shares in PharmX and thought they understood what they were buying (there remainder), they may not have done sufficient due diligence.
    7. Did they get an auditor's report (separate from the PharmX annual audit) to be clear what they were buying?
    However, this is of course all conjecture on my part.
    So we await the Judgment and the reasons.
    In the end, if COO win and are paid then all to the good for COO holders.
    Last edited by skinsy11: 13/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24136 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 12414 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PHX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.