IGL 4.77% $1.98 ive group limited

So upper resistance level has been finally touched and this is...

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    So upper resistance level has been finally touched and this is just the beginning of the rush i believe..

I just cannot stop wondering what an outstanding busines ive group is. Apart from exceptional performance numbers i read through their report and see the following what i like:

• IVE commenced the evolution to a broader product and service offering late in the 1990’s through acombination of organic growth initiatives and a long-term strategic acquisition program.
    • IVE has led sector consolidation and innovation over the last 10 years and today has the most diversified integrated marketing communications offer in the Australian market.
    • Circa 70% of our customers use IVE for more than one service and our ability to meet their current needs and grow as necessary is one of our key advantages leading to the long tenure of customer relationships – circa 10 years on average.
    • Strong new business momentum achieved in H1 with $30m annualised in new client revenue secured. This revenue growth is across the entire Group and in addition to the ACM contract.
    • Our long term track record of client retention is excellent and there were a number of contract extensions over the period
    • We have moved deeper into the retail and FMCG vertical by obtaining HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) certification. This has
      enabled IVE to move beyond just point of sale production, and now through utilisation of our large Integrated logistics capability we are managing
      the product co-packing requirements for major clients and household consumer brands, including a major tinned food producer, batteries, coffee
      pods, confectionery, toys and dental products to name a few.
    • IVE has continued to bring newretailers onto its Lasoo aggregateddigital catalogue platform, deploying product enhancements and growingrevenue and audiences ahead of a meaningful Lasoo investment andenhancement program over the year ahead. (https://www.lasoo.com.au/ this is effectively saying that igl has quite serious digital presence, not just stuck with printing...)
    • IVE continues to grow and strengthen itspartnership with Woolworths providinga wide range of services, whether thatis through their 980+ store network ordirectly to their customers (consumers).IVE partners Woolworths in managingcustomer communication requirementsfor their Everyday Rewards Program,managing catalogue distribution tomillions of letterboxes, providing staffuniforms and producing in-store marketingcampaigns on an ongoing basis.
    and that is not a full list...

All the good things happening are even more delightful when you compare with their competitors, we all know that troubled business... Same conditions but completely different results, just can't help stunning..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.98
Change
0.090(4.77%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.98 $1.89 $876.6K 454.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39879 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.98 1908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.