88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Hi. What state are you in? I was talking to some industry...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3300
    Hi. What state are you in? I was talking to some industry investors and SI’s last week and planning to set up a contact base as they also asked similar things, as plenty of holders surely want to reach out and not to the company or PR as they have all gone missing the last 2 yrs and haven’t replied to many holders who reached out to 88 I personally know a few now. Unacceptable in my opinion.

Investing is big business not a part time play thing and the fall out from this significant find this year is warranted and confident it will happen, as it should. Unacceptable seeing the impact on SP 88 were responsible for imo. This demonstrates how out of touch 88 are imo especially as predominantly non share holders and for many years. Holders all deserve so much more than we all currently get year after year imo.

I was just hearing about a shake up with RBA which everyone surely agrees. The biggest reason for such a shake up has been the terrible communications and the terrible impact by those poorly worded communications. Well isn’t this ironic and karma now going to be felt and rightly so by 88 imo.

Time for change and agree Ralli the smart LTH’s know the game being played on here from our supporting 88 at every failure since IW1 and posting attacks on anyone who questions 88’s accountability. Hope this is last year of seeing posters voices being silenced.

Like you I am hoping for a fresh start for 2024 where we have the right skillet running 88 and holders having greater independence and seeing our leaders having serious skin in the game (not free shares) and paid unacceptably high, so they are more aligned with holders. Then are also effected as we are all from company’s actions or lack of and communications which hasn’t been felt anywhere near what holders feel imo.

We are all hear to see company growth then consequently enjoy a growing SP/MC. Since 2015 we are still doing the same things working 2 months a year, hibernate 10 months then recycle by heavily and irresponsibly diluting 88 which is becoming a asx company joke imo and meanwhile our SP remains predominantly sub 1c then forced to raise cash at these levels. Again unacceptable.

88’s is such a broken model imo and for a long time and only new experienced oil directors/s can deliver the necessary changes which are urgently needed imo. No more kicking the can down the road lol, as to speak, time for change if we all want serious success here imo. How 88 is being run and for a long time is Totally unacceptable and that’s why this AGM is so important and my focus as it should be for every holder, even the $500 holder.

Hopefully holders can see change is needed and see the bigger brighter future we can achieve with a team of leaders aligned with their holders. Certainly NOT what we currently have IMO. Have your voice SH’s and vote ASAP. We can significantly be a much better company and finally remove the out of touch lifestyle tag that many of us see 88 as is imo.

By speaking out and wanting change, we will now see the true agenda of the supporting 88 poster/s really come out in a more forward attack now as I see it. Ready for impact lol. Good day to all. In meetings most of the day.

Roger Out!!!! (those military types here should appreciate this)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.31K 3.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
103 117472110 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 581555640 234
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.