4DX 0.00% 43.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Good point StuTM regarding his discussion on various contract...

1. 1,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    Good point StuTM regarding his discussion on various contract structures available to us, depending on customer preferences, etc.

He did suggest American clients generally like, and 4DX's preferred arrangement, is of fixed scans and in particular a Uni of Miami style arrangement with minimum scans for fixed price, with potential upside for 4DX if the client wants to do more. These are more sticky guaranteed revenue like PME as you say. On this point, I had in my notes but forgot to add before (if I heard correctly) that AF said there are "a number of" Academic Medicare Centres they are looking at (which is one of the target catalysts for FY24, noting someone asked the question yesterday).

Obviously, in terms of future agreements, this would depend on what the distribution channel is - as pay per scan might be suited to radiology clinics that offer Medicare reimbursement (and hopefully private insurer reimbursement in the next year or two).

Further, AF mentioned Imbio's agreements are generally fixed price recurring subscription, which is guaranteed predictable revenue, and they have a significantly expanded pipeline (hence the forecast revenue for 2024).

Can't wait to see how they ramp this up, and it's great we have many contractual options for Imbio and 4DX products alike, AND I am suspecting bundled options would be on the table for customers/clients in the new year - this is ultimately good for patients who would get a complete information about of their lungs.
    Last edited by MikesLM: 13/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $176.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 43.0¢ $3.87K 9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 1001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.