WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

so far todays average is around 180m at 0.59c, with yesterday...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    so far todays average is around 180m at 0.59c, with yesterday 80m at 0.8006c, and total turnover so far plus yesterday is 260m with average 0.661c.

and sp being CAPED at 0.5-0.55c.....

with DSO grade 330m Ton Iron ore project

with High grade AU/CU/ZN/AG/PB PROJECT drilling January.....bear in mind, this project is not in No where at OZ desert, among no where African continent, big risk Central Asia....

it is:

Located 8 km west of MATSA (Minas Aguas Teñidas S.A.), operated by a JV between Trafigura & Mubidala.
    • MATSA is a +100 Mt copper-zinc-silver-gold massive sulphide deposit with a projected +20 year life.
    • MATSA’s new treatment plant completed in 2016 doubled annual capacity to 4.6 Mt per year.
    • MATSA is aggressively seeking additional sources of sulphide ore.
      Located 4 km west of the rail line to Huelva, a deep water port city located on the southern coast of Spain.
      Located 60 km north of Atlantic Copper smelter & refinery, a division of Freeport-McMoRan (US $21B MC).
      Located 2.6 km east of the old San Telmo Mine (past production: 10Mt @ 2.3% Cu, 2.8% Zn, 0.6 g/t Au).
    Possible dual re-development opportunity with Lomero.

i agree it is Sigh to see sp at this level but bear in mind all the positive sides about WFE and its MC and upcoming news.....

i believe WFE wanna to boost the SP so the releasing of presentation to others investors so the SP being played hard...

when Retails squeeze themselves to sell at low, brokers will line wipe them in a blink......

we see...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.