OIL 5.41% 17.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

It's great to see things happening wink, for sure! I too am very...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 41 Posts.
    It's great to see things happening wink, for sure! I too am very excited

It's an exciting time and a frustrating time aswell. Like Morrison6 said, it'd be great to find some more cold, hard facts. A few exact figures of the $ that have been thrown around in turnover, a timeline for projected sales etc. I understand it would not be at all easy for management to forecast exactly what is going to happen and when, as there are clearly a lot of variables.

The only real figures I can find for the new second gen rigid endoscope are from the ndf research report I posted a while back. (All estimations ofcourse as an exact figure will come when and if FDA approval is gained)
    "Based off the Pentax ISC-1000 device (the first commercial success in 2006/07?) the average revenue per device then was US$49,000. So increasing this number at the level of US healthcare inflation since 2006/07 yields a US$64,000 number"

"We assumed shipments of 40 units in FY18, and 100 units in FY19, roughly consistent with optiscan's last experience with a commercial product"

Let me spell it out - FY18 - over 2.5m, FY19 - 6.4m (not including any sales from the ViewnVivo product)

I'm not sure if I'm just very optimistic or not but I'm thinking FDA approval is nearly a certainty???

I'm very eager to read how well the technology is received in September at the WMIC in Philadelphia. Any more interested parties will just be a bonus. Much to look forward to. Being cash flow positive will be a great start! Just have to play the waiting game for now...

Best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.