OIL 0.00% 22.0¢ optiscan imaging limited

It's great to see things happening wink, for sure! I too am very...

1. 41 Posts.
    It's great to see things happening wink, for sure! I too am very excited

It's an exciting time and a frustrating time aswell. Like Morrison6 said, it'd be great to find some more cold, hard facts. A few exact figures of the $ that have been thrown around in turnover, a timeline for projected sales etc. I understand it would not be at all easy for management to forecast exactly what is going to happen and when, as there are clearly a lot of variables.

The only real figures I can find for the new second gen rigid endoscope are from the ndf research report I posted a while back. (All estimations ofcourse as an exact figure will come when and if FDA approval is gained)
    "Based off the Pentax ISC-1000 device (the first commercial success in 2006/07?) the average revenue per device then was US$49,000. So increasing this number at the level of US healthcare inflation since 2006/07 yields a US$64,000 number"

"We assumed shipments of 40 units in FY18, and 100 units in FY19, roughly consistent with optiscan's last experience with a commercial product"

Let me spell it out - FY18 - over 2.5m, FY19 - 6.4m (not including any sales from the ViewnVivo product)

I'm not sure if I'm just very optimistic or not but I'm thinking FDA approval is nearly a certainty???

I'm very eager to read how well the technology is received in September at the WMIC in Philadelphia. Any more interested parties will just be a bonus. Much to look forward to. Being cash flow positive will be a great start! Just have to play the waiting game for now...

Best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 22.0¢ $2.069K 9.406K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84017 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 56198 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.