LTR 0.63% 78.5¢ liontown resources limited

In my view, this excellent investor presentation gives us a...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2040
    In my view, this excellent investor presentation gives us a timely reminder of just how far LTR has come to date, the inherent value it has been able to shore up in masterful fashion and some genuinely exciting new prospects for the company now revealing themselves.

It has been and continues to be a pleasure to watch this story unfold.

I first bought into the company in April 2019, and by this stage have indeed firmly “locked away” my shares in the interests hopefully of witnessing LTR’s endeavours come to fruition commercially in due course. Monitoring the day-to-day fluctuations and continually reviewing the speculative outlook has become somewhat less important to me. Patience does often seem to be a virtue in the market and, as an earlier poster alluded to above, it would seem prudent to take note of LTR’s reiteration today of commentary in these terms including as to the Kathleen Valley project: “Flexible development timeline aligned to demand.”

However, overarching everything in my respectful opinion is the quality of the management team; Goyder, Richards et al remain a significant part of the basis of my ongoing investment case here. I have found it difficult to fault their commitment, diligence and the continued execution of their strategy to create and unlock value for shareholders.

Ultimately, the commercial value to crystallised for Kathleen Valley; the in-ground mineralisation at Moora that will become apparent through drilling and so forth will all turn in no small part on factors outside of management’s control - but I feel that we are in the best of hands to take advantage of whatever opportunities that may arise.

Very best to all current and prospective holders of LTR. I suspect we will all be watching the Moora developments with interest and it would only be fitting if Mt Yule can deliver up some “outstanding” intersections for us pre-Christmas 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.903B
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.5¢ 78.5¢ $6.351M 8.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 391524 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 47493 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.