NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Ann: Investor Presentation July 2023, page-4

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38

Therein lies my issue, starlink inventory says $6.5m at REVENUE VALUE yet we know from previous quarterly comments they have spent $9m at COST VALUE ( at retail)on “starlink inventory”. That’s a lot of money missing if you ask me!! Unless I’ve overlooked something they haven’t spent all the money they said they would on starlink purchases. Understand they have to spend money on set up costs for sales channels, sales personnel set up costs etc etc but they never said that m, they said they were using the $9million on inventory purchases.

I want this to work as an investor but just doesn’t add up to me and accountability/honesty just doesn’t appear to be there if you ask me.

See below from Q2FY23 again we got 5,000 units for $2million yet now we only have 1,900 units in inventory. Where is the other $7million of inventory spent on starlink kits? Let alone the other 3100 units just from that quarter purchase? The sales forecast doesn’t say we sold them!!!!! So frustrating!!!!!!!!!

Q2FY23 Quarterly

"Payments for operating costs For Q2 FY2023 increased to $7.4 million, predominantly as a result

of $2.0m spent in relation to the first part of a 5,000 unit order from SpaceX, with $1m in

inventory and a further $1m prepayment on product yet to be received"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.