EGR 0.00% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

Robbo, you are right that it's just "one expression of...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Robbo, you are right that it's just "one expression of interest", but it's actually pretty firm, and highly likely we'll be taking it. While we "could" do better, the reality is that a 65% debt funding for a new mine in an opaquely priced (graphite) market is actually a very, very good deal. And while I don't know the interest rate/fees, I have been told it's significantly better (i.e. lower) than what was originally worked up in the feasibility. Our cashflow will be much better off. Thank you TK!

Jaded, hi mate. I do usually see you tagging me in other posts, and I do read them, but sometimes I don't see them for a few days, so I don't reply if the moment has passed. Without going into too many details, the death of John Park was (as the company statement says) both sudden and tragic. He wasn't ill, and there was no premonition for anyone that a tragedy was about to occur. The investor presentation is purely for investor presentation, and while it's been very quickly amended to reflect John Park's unfortunate absence, the reality is that the presentations were booked in a long time ago, and have nothing to do with finding John Park's replacement. (of course, there will be some change of plans as they now do look to find a replacement, but my point is that the London/Germany/Japan presentations with key investors were planned a fair while ago.)

On your other point (Dragon imports), I think you'll find over the coming 12 months that the market is about to start waking up to the fact that they aren't real. I've just had a long conversation with someone who knows the current China graphite activity well, and let's just say that the Chinese themselves don't expect to be importing graphite any time soon. Leaving aside the question of flake distribution for now, China has plenty of graphite (the whole world has plenty of graphite), and no-one, not even Africa, can afford to dig up graphite and ship it to China and be any cheaper than China themselves. No-one. I think I said something similar when SYR first announced some tentative MOUs, and I'll repeat my claim, and be more than happy to have someone keep this post and remind me of it in 12 months time. Not a single Chinese MOU for graphite will go through as currently envisaged with any of the super-pits. Super-pits thinking they are going to make $1k+ margins per tonne by selling into China are just blowing smoke up gullible investors ar$es. The Chinese have no intention of honouring any of the current Super-Pit MOUs as they currently stand (with regards to both price and time). I think many people (super-pit investors) are seeing what happened to Lamboo as an isolated experience. That would be an incorrect assumption to make, and it's much more likely that the LMB experience will be the norm.

Also Jaded, TK wanted exclusivity for Germany as well, but couldn't due to existing binding off-take with our EGT. That should indicate the location of our EGT for those new readers who haven't yet joined the dots.

Shumbi, I do check fb, but not regularly. I don't appear to have any messages, so try and resend and I'll look out for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $19.32K 195.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6383 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.