EGR 0.00% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

I am very curious with KNL, and like most other investors in...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I am very curious with KNL, and like most other investors in graphite, I have been following it rather closely. There seems to be significant upside. What interests me the most, is the ability to potentially expand their 40,000 tpa to 100,000 tpa, and also the fact they are dealing with TK (Germany), over the Chinese. Unlike you, I do see significant upside if being able to manufacture a successful relationship with the Chinese, but do acknowledge there is a lot of risk that goes with this. However, you need to realise that there is also significant risks for KNL as well. Why else would there be very little interest at the moment, with a market cap of only 29 million? With such significant upside in the near future, I do seem sceptical that the SP and volume does not better reflect where the company is at, or where it is poised to go? No investors like delays, so I think that is the reason it has stalled for the moment... Delays only casts doubt in peoples mind... What if there is another one? Point is, there are still a lot of boxes to be ticked, as is the case for the other graphite companies.

The next couple months or so, seems to be an important time for KNL, and I look forward to watching it closely.

Good luck to all investors, as always, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $19.32K 195.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6383 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.