BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

My take - I like the direction - big time - but have a few...

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    My take - I like the direction - big time - but have a few questions:

• It's a bit confusing on the facilities being targeted and how and when each sector is going live
    - we've heard about LINK which extends into large buildings but no mention of it here
    - and they've introduced the notion of very small 90M2 (but need a partner to pursue that?)
    If there are 3 sectors - small, medium and large - how and when does each go live?

• Given above, it's also a little ambiguous regarding the monthly fees
    - on one page it says a blended mix of $750 per month across all customer facility footprints
    - on another page it says RRP = $300 to $1500+ depending on facility size / complexity
    It seems like they've rethought the price point given volume of demand from smaller facilities - but they are yet to actually deliver to smaller facilities as they haven't got a partner to help deliver that? all a bit confusing

• Demand for Ohm has been 'staggering' - 10,000's of buildings requesting trials or purchase orders - not sure how trials would work - surely you have to commit to at least a 6 month paying contract? otherwise who would bother to go to all of the trouble of installing?

• It would be nice to get some idea of how many contractors are signing up to help with delivery - both here and in the US - something that would indicate the reach into # of building of each size - small, medium and large

• Over 26 million phones run apps that use Parse on Buddy - and increasing by 120,000+ per day
    Would be useful to understand how many apps use Parse on Buddy - and how that number is growing - and what % of possible apps Buddy has brought onto the platform

• By 2018 the Parse piece will be a $multimillion (and growing) asset - trying to pin this down a bit - customers are worth between $10,000 to $100,000 per month - it wouldn't take too many customers for this to yield $10's of millions per year in fees

• Lots to like here - a bit more detail would really help cement investor understanding methinks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.