BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

i dont understand what is confusing? they said they are...

1. 9,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    i dont understand what is confusing?

they said they are targetting avg 750/month - across price points from 300 to 1500. thats entirely self explanatory

trials are demonstrations of the readouts + how to install. commercial buyers usually wont buy a unit without having a demonstration given of how to use and interpret the diagnostics and a discussion of cost benefits. esp if you are talking about hospitals or other bureaucracies, or retail chains - imagine mcdonalds introducing such a thing without a demo for its store managers who have to install it?!?

as for retail vs commercial and partners - seems obvious to me that the coverage of the launch brought retail and smaller commercial eois - some of whom BUD will likely deal with individually as they roll out.

But as an ongoing business channel theyd prefer to have a partnership with a group that finds and installs the retail sites be cause thats not a group of people BUD wants to build long term relationships with

BUD is a wholesale data aggregator, analyser and seller - its going to want to keep its operating costs aligned with that demographic

The reason the avg revenue per unit is lower now will be in part they are going to have to pay money to those 3rd party distributors

I really dont see whats so hard to understand about any of this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.