ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Welcome aboard, I hope you don't all dump come 7 July when you get your Ce1 stock . The register has been very carefully put together by Whiddon & Stein over 2 to 3 years, but an element of randomness will be added when you lot come on board (I know some has been embargoed), hence the weakness in the share price at the moment. .

Whiddon is a cut above most WA operators, as long as he is chairman I am happy to be involved here and will carry my core holding into the asset sale event. Stein has made people a lot of money in the past, although in some cases you needed to know when to sell.

Again Stein highlights in this report that CE1 is valued at 20 cents to 30 cents. Unexplored prospective land is selling for average $3,700 per acre ($4,400 in some close by lately). It's an asset/arbitrage play , value can be crystalized in a number of ways.

The negative at the moment is something of a gas glut in the montney, too much supply, we are a liquids rich play, but this still tars the space. This gas glut is being addressed by govt piplines etc to get the Gas offshore etc.

Anyways GLTAH,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.