ASN 4.76% 10.0¢ anson resources limited

This is they key piece of the ASN puzzle "The govt wants these...

1. 2,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    This is they key piece of the ASN puzzle "The govt wants these companies to succeed."

Offshore processing of critical minerals is often cheaper due to lower labor costs and proximity to end markets. For ex, POSCO estimated that processing lithium in South Korea would be 40 percent cheaper than in Australia or US. However, processing these minerals domestically offers benefits such as reduced carbon intensity by eliminating the transportation of waste ore. If the processing is powered by renewable energy, it can significantly lower the carbon footprint of EV batteries, which may attract a green premium from carmakers and customers.

From an environmental perspective, use of brine extraction for lithium will result in a lower carbon footprint compared to conventional hard rock mining. Our operations in the U.S. also mean we're positioned to leverage renewable energy sources, which are increasingly being adopted across the country. If ASN can power its extraction and processing operations with renewable energy, it could further reduce its environmental impact. From a social and governance perspective, being based in Australia – a country known for its strong mining regulations and commitment to fair labor practices – could give Anson Resources an advantage.

We could also leverage Australia's robust regulatory environment to ensure compliance with labor rights, human rights, and community impact standards, which are becoming increasingly important under new ESG due diligence regulations.

I know a lot of people here, are just following the dollar signs, TA's etc and see ESG as a distraction, however I genuinely believe that embracing ESG principles will be crucial for our long-term success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $129.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.3¢ 10.0¢ $196.1K 1.880M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 670491 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1031644 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.